0

Alex Hanson: Nov 8

Jonathan also has to want us to be friends, and I was not happy with the two of us being strangers, but I can wait for him to feel more comfortable around me.

Jonathan also has to want us to be friends, and I was not happy to be strangers, yet I wait for him to feel more comfortable around me.

Anne Marie collects antique bottles and loved to turn them into works of art.

Anne Marie collects antique bottles and loves to turn them into works of art.

She will buy bottles if she liked them, but she prefers to find them in the ground.

She bought bottles if she liked them, but she preferred to find them in the ground.

However, she has the best luck at construction sites on old farmland, where she spent most of her time.

However, she has the best luck at construction sites on old farmland, where she has spent most of her time. 

She did not want to break the bottles as she removes them from the ground.

She wants to avoid breaking bottles when she is removing them from the ground.

After finding a new bottle, Anne Marie will add it to her display case and hung in the wall as an artistic piece.

After she finds a new bottle, Anne Marie adds it to her display case and hangs it on the wall as an artistic piece.

Idioms

• Hang on
  • Knock someone sock’s off
  • out of the woods
  • spill the beans
  • Drive someone up a wall

John, hang on: I have to knock the socks of the listens in this interview, but you are not out of the woods yet; you are going to spill the beans when I come back or it will drive me up the wall. I’ll figure out whats going sooner or later. I stuck my neck out for you many of occasions so don’t forget.

alhanson