February 12

Feb 12

Last year, I had to move out of my house that I had previously lived at for 10+ years, only my mom and I were living together at the time, because my brother was living with my dad and my step mom. This was a very difficult time in my life because I was very busy. I was in the middle of volleyball season, I was still figuring out where I was going to college, and I had to work with moving. It was very hard for my mom because she especially was busy. During these times, I would always rely on my music. Music to me has always been a way for me to relax and invest some of my time in. I would always by the end of the night just put on some headphones and listen to and find new music. Moving was a very good experience to me because I was able to grow as a person more, I think this because I had to plan out my day so I could make time to help out my mom. I also think that moving to a smaller house prepared me for college life, because there I had to do the same type of laundry as in college.

Going through tough experiences in life are good for people because you learn how to achieve what you thought you might have not been able to do, and if you come to a part in your life when you may have to do a similar experience, you will be able to do it easily.

I think having something that you really enjoy or are good at are important to people because you can do that certain thing to be able to relax when times get hard. Just like I said that I am into music, it can be anything, drawing, painting, playing instruments, etc. having a hobby is important.

Posted February 12, 2018 by avjeffrey in category Uncategorized