CRASE Individual Statistics Consulting
CRASE is offering one-on-one statistical consulting. Come with questions about a new study, an existing data set, analytic techniques, or writing up your data. Lauren Howe is a postdoctoral scholar in psychology at Stanford University and adjunct faculty at USF in psychology. She is a social psychologist who uses a variety of statistical tools in her research and has extensive experience teaching statistics and offering statistical consultation using a variety of analytic techniques.
Please only register for one appointment per day. Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Lauren will meet during these times via Zoom.
Tuesday January 23 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Thursday January 25 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday January 29 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Tuesday January 31 1 p.m.– 3 p.m.
Tuesday February 6 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Thursday February 8 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday February 12 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Tuesday February 13 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
After you make your appointment, Lauren will contact you with the Zoom meeting invitation.
- Linguistic Inquiry and Word Count text analysis software
- R Statistical Software
- ggplot2 (plotting)
- reshape2 (restructuring datasets)
- psych (alpha, ICC, partial correlations, creating scales)
- lme4 (mixed-effects models)
- mediation (causal mediation analysis)
- lavaan (multiple mediation, moderated mediation, structural equation modeling)
- factanal (factor analysis)
- Plotting in R using package ggplot2 and R basics
- Transforming variables
- Creating scales from multiple variables
- Cleaning datasets
- Merging and restructuring datasets
- Creating pivot tables
- T-tests (paired, independent groups)
- Correlation, partial correlation
- Linear regression, logistic regression, multiple regression
- Mixed-effects models
- Mediation, multiple mediation, moderated mediation
- Structural equation modeling
- Factor analysis