REFLECTION AND SELF-ASSESSMENT

Overall for the first presentation, I think I did a better good job, well executed, but average with lots of room for improvement. I feel like I did not miss anything regarding content and my presentation was very similar to my practice trials, so I was very pleased with that. Regarding the my delivery of the presentation, I feel like I had a pretty good delivery. I felt like my projection was well and compared to previous presentations my delivery of words were not shaky with minimal stumbles. In addition, I felt like I was talking in a calm manner, not rushing, showing a good amount of confidence in what I am talking about and controlling the presentation in that sense. Learning about confidence in this module along with some other tips and key points in a good public speaker really helped me. From my presentations last semester, compared to the first one of this semester I feel have gotten a big boost of improvement. Instilling confidence in myself and being confident helped my presentation. Being up in front of people with confidence vs being up in front of people with less confidence makes a huge difference, as time seems to be going slower and I am able to have more control and be confident, but calm with what I was presenting.

I was very encouraged that I was able to incorporate things that I have learned and showcase a lot of things in which I wanted, I was happy in all the information I was able to convey as well.

Moving forward, I hope to improve on many aspects of my presentation, by adding more things of a good speaker to my future presentations. I also hope to continue my progression with public speaking by continuing to practice and take tips and characteristics of a good speak and instill that in myself.