Apr 19th in class writing

For a long time, my stepson, Jonathan, was unhappy to have me as part of his family, for he resented that he did not have both biological parents at home. I tried to get to know him better, but he would complain that I invaded his privacy. As a newcomer, I understood that out relationship would required effort from both of us, It was not enough that I was friendly. Jonathan also had to wants us to be friends, and I was not happy with the two of us being strangers, but I could wait for him to feel more comfortable around me.

Anne Marie collects antique bottles and love to turn them into works of art. She will buy bottles if she likes them, but she prefers to find them in the ground. She will find bottles everywhere, but she picks them selectively. However, she has the best luck at construction sites on old farmland, where she spents most of her time. Often, bottles appear on the surface after a good rain, but they disappear very soon She will use special tools for excavating bottles, including a set of brushes, She dose not want to break the bottles as she removes them from the ground. After finding a new bottle. Anne Marie will add it to her display case and hung on the wall as an artistic piece(Mangelsdorf, 2013, p.411).

Turn Someone Off means let someone has nothing feeling.

lemon means let someone trust you, but you cheat that people.

Horse around means you play roughly and carelessly.

For the birds means doesnt make any sense.

Fishy means you feel that someone is not telling the truth or behaving completely honestly.