- The chickens on campus play a famous role for our school, they make us unique.
Type:cs the chickens on campus play a famous role for out school; they make us unique.
- What if the chickens laid eggs and hid them somewhere they would get left behind.
Type:R what if the chickens laid eggs and hid them somewhere. they would get left behind.
- The chickens bring laughter to our students, without them we’d be an ordinary
school. Type: cs the chickens bring laughter to our students. without them, we’d be a ordinary school.
- I remember, after my first class I was leading out to the bookstore unfortunately, I stepped on the chickens’ dump. Type: cs I remember I was leading out to the bookstore after my first class. unfortunately, I stepped on the chickens” dump.
- Right now there many chickens living freely on campus but many professors don’t want chickens. Type: cs right now there many chickens living freely on campus. but many professor don’t want chickens.
- Chickens should not be allowed to live freely on the campus because they cause stinky odors make noise and no one wants to clean after. Type: cs chickens should not be allowed to live freely on the campus because they cause stinky odors make noise, and no one wants to clean after.
- Anytime students want to lie down on the lawn they need a place that look clean and
have a fresh air therefore they can not take a nap or study. Type: R anytime students want to lie down on the lawn, they need a place that look clean and have a fresh air. therefore, they can not take a nap or study.
- But I strongly disagree with that opinion, chickens should not be allowed on campus at all.
Type: cs but I strongly disagree with that opinion; chickens should not be allowed on campus at all.
- During the time students are in the lab if the chickens make a lot a noise the students
won’t focus to do their job. Type: R during the time students are in the lab, students won’t focus to do their job if the chickens make a lot of noise.
- In conclusion, if the chickens live freely on campus because students let them live free then these students should clean the chickens mess. Type: R in conclusion, if the chickens live freely on campus, then these students should clean the chickens mess.
I read the tail book when I was young. One of the tail book I remember is about a famous cartoon at that time, which is about two mince.
I started to learn writing since primary school. my first essay on the exam was looking at a four-slot picture or cartoon and write a several sentences paragraph. the picture is a boy talking with a girl about something.
I transfer to a US high school several years ago and graduated from there. High school time was fun. in this school, I began to have the first experiences about how study in foreign country looks like. my first impression about America is come from trip.
as social media developing, my family started to use social media a lot in their life. for example, my mom uses a function called “moment” in WeChait to post some beautiful pictures she took or some meaningful articles she read. she use this as a record for her life. on the other hand, i do not use social media a lot, because i do not want to post everything i have done online and i am not an addict to the social media or Internet. i view the Internet more like a tool or an entertainment for our life.
in Chinese culture, people began to use social media in the recent years. just like my parents, people also use the social media to record their life. many of them post their daily life on moment, such as what they do or what they see. also, WeChat also can send “red pack” to others. it is an additional function in the app. this function is like Paypal, which is an app to sending or requesting money. this function allows people to transfer money.
Welcome to your brand new blog at University of San Francisco Sites.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
You can also subscribe to our brilliant free publication, The Edublogger, which is jammed with helpful tips, ideas and more.