- The reality show follows the lives of Bruce and Kris Jenner’s combined family, so most of the episodes focus on the three oldest daughters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian.
- Bruce Jenner was famous for breaking the world record and winning a gold medal in the decathlon at the 197 Olympics; in addition, his sons from a previous marriages, Brandon and Brody, have also appeared on their own reality shows.
- The Kardashians’ father, the late attorney Robert Kardashian, was famous for representing O. J. Simpson, and his daughters gained recognitions as American socialites.
- Kim came into the national spotlight in 2007 after a sex-tape scandal and resulting Playboy appearance, in spite of, that the Kardashian fame grew into a profitable reality series.
- The show depicts the daily routine of the Kardashians, and spin-off shows feature Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe’s attempts to build their line of fashion boutiques.
- the Kardashians’ behavior at first seemed outrageous, but they are a loving family.
- The Kardashians squabble like typical siblings, but Kris, the mother, holds the family together.
- Kim’s $10 million wedding to pro basketball player Kris Humphries in 2011 was seen by an estimated 10.5 million viewers, but the marriage lasted only 72 days.
it is a tv show that shows the life stories between 10 young people. it is more like a comedy because most of the stories are making people laugh. those ten young people are 10 young people lived in city. they are represent most of the young people in china. it is like “two broken girls” in Chinese version.
there are 4 main women character in the show. they have been represented equally than the male character in the show. the female character almost have all the characters of modern Chinese young girls. they are capable of everything woman can do, even some of the man’s work. there’s one female character. she is very “strong”. not only in physical, but also in mental. she earns a phd degree, which is very hard to get. she always want to be the best in every aspect. in this case, she has been consider “impossible to get married”. this is because she is so “strong” that few men can beat her.
verb tense activity
For a long time, my stepson, Jonathan, was unhappy to have me as part of his family, for he resented that he didn’t have both biological parents at home. I tried to get to know him better, but he would complain that I invaded his privacy. As a newcomer, I understood that our relationship require effort from both of us. It was not enough that I was friendly. Jonathan also had to want us to be friends, and I was not happy with the two of us being strangers , but I wait for him to feel more comfortable around me.
Anne Marie collects antique bottles and loves to turn them into works of art. She buys bottles if she likes them, but she prefers to find them in the ground. She finds bottles everywhere, but she picks them selectively. However, she has the best luck at construction sites on old farmland, where she spends most of her time. Often, bottles appears on the surface after a good rain, but they disappear very soon. She uses special tools for excavating bottles, including a set of brushes. She does not want to break the bottles as she removes them from the ground. After finding a new bottles, Anne Marie adds it to her display case and hungs on the wall as an artistic piece.
- the police straight from the horse’s mouth and finally get the suspect.
- after the professor came in, cat got everyone’s tongue.
- the noise from the road get in my hair.
- because of the war, oil prize goes up. but the companies still pay through the nose.
- in April fool’s day, everyone has been pulled his leg.
National Research Council. (2004). Computer Science : Reflections on the Field, Reflections From the Field. Ebscohost. Retrieved from http://0-web.a.ebscohost.com
member: Hao Shen, lulu, Jean Pierre
we decided to talk about computer science. first, we will introduce our major and program. we are going to talk about what different between USF CS major and other school’ CS major. what advantages does this differences will bring us in future, whether in our work or in our career. second, we will include some interview from student and professor in the essay. what they think about our major and project what they feel will be our advantages after we graduate.