0

January 26th, 2018

Meaning of Name Assignment:

My full Name is Isabel  Benito Cejudo Camporedondo Rodriguez, although, I never make people pronounce all of it. My first name, Isabel,  is a medieval form of “Elizabeth”, It spread throughout Spain, Portugal and France, becoming common amongst royalty by the 12th century. The name was borne by two Spanish ruling queens, one including Isabel of Castile. The name Isabel is a Latin name, in latin the meaning of Isabel is “My God is bountiful; God of plenty”. My name was given to me due to my Spanish heritage, mainly because my grandfather is a very proud Spanish man and my parents new it would make him happy. My last name Benito shows my Mexican heritage. The name was born from president of Mexico, Benito Juarez, and also by Benito Mussolini. For me, my first and last name represent where I am from and shape me. I am a proud Mexican woman. All my life I have enjoyed my name, it has never been something I have been ashamed of. Although, I have wanted my friends to call  me by silly nicknames such as  “Belly” or “Bells” sadly, nobody ever has, and I am pretty sure it will never happen.

ibenito