Lorena & Paige
- Cultural can be limiting to the feminist ideology. Ex: U.S. – Trump Era: white men take the standard and diminish the credibility of powerful movements.
- Economical and Political – people who diminish the movement, as well as white feminists doesn’t feel the burden of it.
- Feminist: different categories in different cultures. Some issues like lack of basic resources can have a huge impact on our perception of the movement’s urgency.
- Individualistic X Collaborative way of leading a movement differs
- Kenya: relationships create a positive agency that allows them to be in the movement. It is different when you think about the feminist movement in the U.S.