- Express multicultural gratification: Clothes you wear, how you wear your hair
- Non-verbal communication:
- Find the balance between “Black” and “White” Black doesn’t mean ghetto and White doesn’t mean ‘proper’
- Short Trainings: About cross-cultural, sensitivity in communication, avoiding hostility. Language sensitivity. Know who you are talking to, understand the personality.
- Curiosity: Is good, rudeness is not.
- Question the pre-conceived notions.
- Look for alternative ways of getting information – INTERNET
Emily, Melissa, Ruhi