Feb 22 in-class writing

1) The chickens on campus play a famous role for our school, they make us unique.      
Type: CS
The chicken on campus play a famous role for our school; they made us unique.
2) What if the chickens laid eggs and hid them somewhere they would get left behind.     
Type: R.
What if the chickens laid eggs and hid them somewhere, they would get left behind。
3) The chickens bring laughter to our students, without them we’d be an ordinary school.               
Type: CS
The chickens bring laughter to our students. Without them we’d be an ordinary school.
4) I remember, after my first class I was leading out to the bookstore unfortunately, I stepped on the chickens’ dump.    
Type: CS
I remember that I was leading out to the bookstore unfortunately, and I stepped on the chiekens’ dump after my first class..
5) Right now there many chickens living freely on campus but many professors don’t want chickens.  
Type:CS
Right now there many chicken living freely on campus, but many professors don’t want chickens..
6) Chickens should not be allowed to live freely on the campus because they cause stinky odors make noise and no one wants to clean after.          

Type:CS

Chicken should not be allowed to live freely on the campus because they causestinky odors make noise, and no one wants to clean after.
7) Anytime students want to lie down on the lawn they need a place that look clean and have a fresh air therefore they can not take a nap or study.      
Type:R
Anytime students want to lie down on the lawn; they need a place that look clean, and have a fresh air. Therefore they can not take a nap or study.
8)  But I strongly disagree with that opinion, chickens should not be allowed on campus at all.      
Type:CS
But i strongly disagree with that opinion;chickens should not be allowed on campus at all..
9) During the time students are in the lab if the chickens make a lot a noise the students won’t focus to do their job.  
Type:R
During the time students are in the lab, the students won’t focus to do their job if the chickens make a lot of noise..
10) In conclusion, if the chickens live freely on campus because students let them live free then these students should clean the chickens mess.   
Type:R
in conclusion, if the chicken live freely on campus because students let them live free, then these students should clean the chickens mess..