In the past, women are not treated fairly. Such us in ancient China, women usually just take care of all the stuff in the family, on the other hand, men go outside and make money. Moreover, somewhere men can marry several women, but women are not allowed to marry with many men. However, nowadays the situation is already changing with the development of culture. In ancient Chinese, a woman is a kind of tool for men.
- If I choose the best show on television, I would choose Reality shows, which is amazing and always has some interesting show.
- Several important elements are helpful to make the marriage to be successful, such as patience, good communication, and a sense of humor. Husband and Wife should trust each other.
- During the financial crisis, there has been too much budget cut at this university. However, it is a good way to save money and pass the financial crisis.
- Doing community volunteer work is a good way to spend your time if you have too much leisure time.
- even though I did not make the Olympic ski team, my years of training taught me important skills, which are good for my life, such as discipline, time management, focus, and persistence.
In the past, women are not treated fairly. Such us in ancient China, women usually just take care of all the stuff in the family, on the other hand, men go outside and make money. Moreover, somewhere men can marry several women, but women are not allowed to marry with many men. However, nowadays the situation is already changing with the development of culture.
1.The reality show follows the lives of Bruce and Kris Jenner’s combined family, and most of the episodes focus on the three oldest daughters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian.
2.Bruce Jenner was famous for breaking the world record and winning a gold medal in the decathlon at the 1976 Olympics; moreover, his sons from a previous marriage, Brandon, and Brody, have also appeared on their own reality shows.
3.The Kardashians’ father, the late attorney Robert Kardashian, was famous for representing O.J.Simpson; on the other hand, his daughters gained recognition as American socialites.
4. In spite of Kim’s scandal due to her national spotlight in 2007 after a sex-tape scandal and resulting Playboy appearance; the Kardashian fame grew into a profitable reality series.
5. The show depicts the daily routine of the Kardashians; and spin- off shows feature Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe’s attempts to build their line of fashion boutiques.
6.The Kardashians’ behavior at first seemed outrageous; therefore, they are a loving family.
7. The Kardashians squabble like typical siblings, and, Kris, the mother, holds the family together.
8. Kim’s $10 million wedding to pro basketball player Kris Humphries in 2011 as seen by an estimated 10.5 million viewers; however, his marriage lasted only 72 days.
The image of women in Star Wars: The Force Awakens is brave, smart and indomitable. She was left by her family on a plant, but she believes that one day, her family will come to pick her, even in the end her family did not. Moreover, she is smart, she can drive spaceship, which is not everyone can do in Star Wars, and she knows how to repair and maintenance of spaceship. Thus, she is clever. Furthermore, she is brave. She did not afraid when she is fighting with the strongest evil role, who can use force, which is a superpower in Star Wars.
For a long time, my stepson, Jonathan, was unhappy to have me as part of his family, for he resented that he didn’t have both biological parents at home. I tried to get to know him better, but he would complain that I invade his privacy. As a newcomer, I understood that out relationship would require effort from both of us, It was not enough that I was friendly. Jonathan also had to want us to be friends, and I was not happy with the two of us being strangers, but I could wait for him to feel more comfortable around me.
Anne Marie collects antique bottles and love to turn them into works of art. She will buy bottles if she likes them, but she prefers to find them on the ground. She will find bottles everywhere, but she picks them selectively. However, she has the best luck at construction sites on old farmland, where she spends most of her time. Often, bottles appear on the surface after a good rain, but they disappear very soon She will use special tools for excavating bottles, including a set of brushes, She does not want to break the bottles as she removes them from the ground. Ater finding a new bottle. Anne Marie will add it to her display case and hung on the wall as an artistic piece(Mangelsdorf, 2013, p.411).
Smell a Rat: I feel dangerous
Horse Around：you play carefully and roughly
For the Birds: do not make any sense
Lemon: you cheat on someone, who trust you
In Shuai’s response, he basically writes about the culture and family value in China, such as in new year people go to other people’s houses and then exchange their gift. Moreover, in family value, parents are too dote on their children. Both of those are not a good phenomenon.
From my point of view, I did well on the compare Chinese and American education system.
Base on the feedback, about the content, I write too much about the different between China and America, I need write more about my own experience.
Moreover, I think I should work more on the past and present term. For the next time I should be careful and think more before I type words out.
Clive, T,. (2014). The parent trap: How teens lost the ability to socialize. In R. Atwan (Ed.), America now: Short readings from recent periodicals (pp 55-56). Boston, MA, Bedford/St. Martin’s.
Deborah, T,. (2014). “Bossy” is more than a word to women. In R. Atwan (Ed.), America now: Short readings from recent periodicals (pp 63-65). Boston, MA, Bedford/St. Martin’s.
summary for jean pierre ndagijimana
Through reading jean’s response, I truly feel the stereotype in Rwandan. In the culture, traditional people think, have more children is a good thing and they reject any other forms of marriages such as homosexual. But actually, not all of people agree with this thought. People, who live in the cities have the chance to experience other culture. Thus, those people can take other forms of marriages
5) Right now there many chickens living freely on campus but many professors don’t want chickens.
6) Chickens should not be allowed to live freely on the campus because they cause stinky odors make noise and no one wants to clean after.