Combine each of the following pairs of sentences using either a comma and a coordinating conjunction or a semicolon, a conjunctive adverb, and a comma. Add or delete words as necessary.
- Although the reality show follows the lives of Bruce and Kris Jenner’s combined family, most of the episodes focus on the three oldest daughters – Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian.
- While Bruce Jenner was famous for breaking the world record and winning a gold medal in the decathlon at the 1976 Olympics, his sons from a previous marriage, Brandon and Brody, have also appeared on their own reality shows.
- Although the Kardashians’ father, the late attorney Robert Kardashian, was famous for representing O. J. Simpson, his daughters gained recognition as American socialites.
- Even though Kim came into the national spotlight in 2007 after a sex- tape scandal and resulting Playboy appearance, the Kardashian fame grew into a profitable reality series.
- The show not only depicts the daily routine of the Kardashians but also spin-off shows feature Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé’s attempts to build their line of fashion boutiques.
- The Kardashians’ behavior at first seemed outrageous but they are a loving family.
- Although the Kardashians squabble like typical siblings, Kris, the mother, holds the family together.
- Despite Kim’s $ 10 million wedding to pro basketball player Kris Humphries in 2011 was seen by an estimated 10.5 million viewers, the marriage lasted only 72 days.
Ayush Agarwal, Leo Xu, Junzheng Li