How I evolved with Technology
- When I was a child I didn’t know how to make use of technology. I was always dependent on someone maybe my elder brother or sister if I wanted to know about something. But now after knowing the advancement of technology which is never ending, I can easily rely on it for anything.
- For instance, if I want to go somewhere, I can easily see the routes through GPS without asking anyone and this is time-saving too.
- I remember one incident when I was a child I went with my parents to visit some occasion. There I sat on top of a camel which was a short camel ride. At that point, despite being in my hometown and country, I felt so insecure if I couldn’t see my parents from that camel at a far distance. To make things worse, the worst thing happened. I got lost. It was like that was the end of my life.
- At the present time, being outside of my hometown and my country and coming all together in a different country in a different city with new people all around me, I can now say that I am quite comfortable because I know how to use technology. I rely on technology every single day. I no more feel insecure. I feel independent and safe.
- Moreover, I make use of technology in almost everything like in my academics.
- I came all the way from India to the United States by myself and I will give some credit to technology.