By: Ayush Agarwal, Ming Fang, Mana Unadkat
3 main requirements for the video essay:
- Editing and the addition of music. Use of Audacity or iMovie.
- Transcript with a clear outline.
- To involve community.
- Some part of the video was related to nature, it had a lot of aesthetics.
- It was super personal, and that gave the audience an insight of her life.
- was well organized, had an order, it flows from one into the other topic.
- Performance, which may include clear diction and expressions was good.
- There should be a climax and humor.
- Every single thing that was talked about had a visual representation to it. Example:
“I used to sing on the toilet” – girl sitting on the seat in the bathroom!
- Background music – sound effects.