Sep. 11 free writing

For my audio essay, here is some ideas. Because I’m talking about my own experiences, I want to write soemthing that’s unique to others. For example, how I got to USA, I did not prepare for coming to USA until 2 month before I depart. My parent talked to me about studying abroad when I was little, and keep on having conversation over it, but I never thought i would really come to America. Then suddenly my parents says you are going to America, I was completely shocked.
And here is another idea, I experienced a lot difficulties during the times here, and in fact I’m still experiencing it. This topic is more personal. It talks about how I got depression during the time I struggle in America. It might be a persuasive essay too, because I would strongly suggest parents don’t send out their children for a long distance and long period of time, when you don’t have the confidence that you can provide the education and love your children need.
And another idea is talk about how I nearly drowned to death when I was little. I was playing a park with my parents on that day, and I barely knew to walk, I saw a “grass lawn”, which is actually a green pond, and I ran to it, I fell into it. My parents was shocked, my dad immediately put his upper body into the water, he found my leg and pulled me up with only one hand. That super power! This is going to be super fun to talk and edit. I feel I can make it really funny.

Intro: a hook, something scary? Something like “you might not see me present in this class if this event didn’t work out rightly”

Body:
Part 1 going out with parents start from when we arrived at the park, maybe mimic their voice, and I’ll a baby voice to indicate this happened when I was little.
Part 2 I saw a “grass” looking pond, and I thought the water plant was really pretty, so I ran to it. Then I fall into water.
Part 3 it was dark and cold in the water, I still have fragile memories of the water, suddenly a strong hand grads my leg, and I’m out of the water.
Part 4 skip back to when I fall into water, describing how my parents react to it.
Part 5 I was saved. But still kind of shaky. My mom cried. But I actually didn’t know what happened. Because everything happened so fast.

Outro:
I pieced all the memories together after my dad told me the whole story. And I still clearly remember how the water looks like, how it feels like and how it tastes like now. And it all explained why I have those fragile memories.