On Tuesday, we heard some great team presentations of evidence about the Panhandle area. Links to videos and slides below.
- Teams are finding great stuff — very interesting and often very thorough observations.
- Generally good work explaining your goals and methods.
- Great use of a variety of kinds of evidence (numbers, photos…)
- Very nice job generally with transitions, Carl Kwan style!
- Slides were generally very good — we’ll talk more in the future about slide design best practices and pitfalls.
Weaknesses (biggest weak points had to do with delivery, not with content):
- As I mentioned, conclusions were generally weak. Refer to this Canvas page for important advice about conclusions.
- Confidence: you discovered something interesting — now stand up there and own it!
Class slides from 9/19 (look here for homework for 9/26).