Story-Edwin

My story is telling about a thing happened in JINAN station, which gave me an impressive experience. A girl who I liked would go to Gan su province to teach children, and I just want to give her a gift at that time. So I bought a ticket to JINAN from Weihai in order to see her. However, she refused to see me in the station, she told me”It is not convenient to see you, sorry.” So I only saw her on the train, but did not meet her closely. Suddenly I realized: Life just like a train, the pretty girls just like the scenery on the both side of the train, the most beautiful moment is that you can see the beautiful scenery through the window instead of go in to it. Just keep that distance, which is better than own her. After all, it is impossible for a person to own all beautiful scenery in the world. If she appears in your life, in front of your sight, even a second, that is also the destiny. Just regards her as a wonderful landscape which appears on your life train’s window, you will feel much better.