Speech Topics

1) How people in biking outfits have more credibility than others in non-biking outfits. I would like to see how wardrobe as an effect on how people take each other seriously on the road and off the road. If you see someone walk in a biking outfit you might think, he is more credible than a person who comes in just leggings and a sweatshirt. 2) How riding bikes and listening to music affects your mood while riding. Many people ride bikes and listen to music at the same time and I want to see how that affects their mood and how it helps them deal with the areas they are biking around. 3)  How biking affects your mentally and how that affects how far you ride. Riding distance depends on how you are feeling that day. If you are not feel well that day then you might not want to ride far but if you are having a good day you would want to ride farther and have a longer time on your bike.

1 Comment

1. I thought you chose a great topic! And you were able to present it nicely to the class, especially with the powerful projection of your voice. And since you had personal ties to the topic, it really boosted your credibility. It sounded like you knew what you were talking about. Also, you had some great jokes in there, which were actually related to the topic.