- Use the link below to register for the Alumni Mentor Program
- Select a mentor from the “Computer Science Department” option on the first page
- Review the available mentors in the directory, and choose the mentor who is right for you. Space fills up quickly as it is first-come, first-serve
- Watch the AMP orientation recording to finalize the registration process
- The Alumni Office will then introduce you to your mentor via email
- From there, you will connect with your mentor once per month (March – May)
We will primarily consider financial need, as well as scholarship, service, and diversity when selecting scholarship recipients. The application will ask for:
- Name, email, student ID, overall GPA, and major GPA
- Current financial aid information
- Details about work outside of class
- If awarded, how will receiving this scholarship contribute to your academic success at USF next year? Please keep your response under 300 words.
- Please describe your scholarship and service, including concrete evidence where possible. This can include a mix of your GPA, individual class grades, class projects, side projects, research projects, internships, community service and volunteer work, and more. Please keep your response under 500 words.
- How would receiving the undergraduate Newmark Women in Tech scholarship contribute to your career goals after you graduate? Please keep your response under 300 words.
You will also be asked for the contact information of two faculty advocates. Please be sure to reach out to these faculty members BEFORE submitting this application!