- there should be defined gender roles that are inclusive
- what life you live is modeled by your parents and personal belief from mistakes and social norms
- saying you can be anything can lead to confusion but saying how you can be anything can help a person decide how hey see themselves and other genders
- there are historical mother qualities that i feel shouldn’t be taken away but expanded upon
- such as if you are going to be a father, you should consider getting a job and providing for your family because as a man you should be able to do that for yourself first and level up by doing the same for your family
- also such as woman knowing how to cook not only for their kids or spouse per say but as a skill for living
- does that mean other genders can have the same qualities, yes if they see that is the perspective
In other words, there should be defined roles in a sense as a mother and father, what are good qualities of a good mother and father or husband and wife. You can go around debating what are good qualities but there are natural inclinations for certain roles because of our nature as humans. A mother well tend to take care of her child because they are a part of them and something precious: animals do the same all the time; the lioness will take care and protect its child while the lion will go out and hunt for its family; its a natural inclination; however, when that process is over of caring for a child, both the turn to their more husband/wife roles as lioness and lion, but they both essentially do the same thing-hunting, watching their cubs, getting food, protecting themselves and their territory- though they gravitate towards their roles as a female lion and a male lion. There is a human condition we create and a animalistic condition we have inherited over the years to survive: we can try to pretend we are not animals and that we are not inclusive in this world of animals, but we are and that is the truth.