1. My dog is not only friendly but also playful.
2. We can go to the park, or dance in the classroom.
3. Jeremy likes to read historical, realistic, and speculative fiction.
4. When I went to the bar, I wanted to dance, drink, and punch on the rowdy faces.
5. Buying a car is not a decision to take lightly, or carelessly.
6. Tyler is for the legalization, not criminalization of marijuana.
7. Sally needs a new stove, dishwasher, and set of knives for her kitchen.
8. My first grade teacher taught me how to write, read, and play tic-tac-toe.
9. She will not admit it, nor will she apologize.
10. The whole wheat pasta is better than the enriched wheat pasta.
11. Literature classes teaches students to analyze texts, think critically, and improve writing.
12. Beets are just as nutrient rich as rutabagas, even though they are not in season.
13. Drunk drivers are thoughtlessly taking the lives of other people in their own hands, risking their own lives, thinking only about their own pleasure and fun, and not considering the consequences of their actions.
14. In order to convey the information correctly, the police officer spoke loudly, told people where they should stand, and repeated the information to help people remember and gestured at the people.