Accounting and International Business
- Video Editing
- Audio Editing
Our plan is to discuss how accounting and international business is correlated and how they will set you up for career success in life. We will go into details about each major and support out claims with interviews from professionals. Argue how choosing one or both of the major is a good career choice.
Schworm, S. K., Cadin, L., Carbone, V., Festing, M., Leon, E., & Muratbekova-Touron, M. (2017). The impact of international business education on career success—Evidence from Europe. European Management Journal, 35(4), 493–504. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.emj.2017.02.009
Stansbury, J., Stansbury, M., & Snyder, D. (2015). Excellence, Success, and the Protective Function of Common Grace in Accounting. Journal of Markets & Morality, 18(1), 119–138. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=sso&db=lsdar&AN=ATLAiFZK160725000540&site=eds-live&scope=site
McCarty, W., Kasoff, M., & Smith, D. (2000). The Importance of International Business at the Local Level. Business Horizons, (3). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=sso&db=edsbig&AN=edsbig.A63736750&site=eds-live&scope=site
The comic was found on a website called Tech in Asia, which is a media, events, and job platform for Asia’s tech communities. The website was back by Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin in 2015. Sarah Chong is the author of the post, who have a history of writing articles about social media. The target audiences of this comic are the tech communities in Asia because of the website, however it can be reposted on other platforms to reach other audiences. The context of the comic can be interested in both a negative and positive way. You may interpret that the comic is advertising for Facebook and its benefits, you may also interpret that the comic is mocking how social media makes your personal information transparent to the public. The contract of the comic is simple and easy to read. The Facebook logo takes up lot space, signifying its importance in the context.
3 Key Features
- To inform students about your discipline and convince them to participate in the discipline
- 3-4 sources (one must be an interview with a professor)
- Scholarly Research
3 main requirements
- Video should be 3-4 mins long
- Multimodal text should include editing
- Write a transcript to help create a narrative in the video
Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook
Mark Zuckerberg writes in first person on majority of his Facebook posts to show his authority, for example, “I just announced a new way to use your hands in virtual reality that we’ve been working on for a while.” Although Mark writes in first person in many of his posts, he gives credit to the community and his employee for success, showing that he is not taking all the credit for himself. Mark also claims his authority by talking about his personal experiences in a post discussing about US immigrants, “I’ve gotten to know Dreamers as my hard-working students, friends and neighbors. They deeply want to contribute to the community and country they grew up in, and they deserve to be part of our future.”
1) The chickens on campus play a famous role for our school, they make us unique.
The chickens on campus play a famous role for our school, they make us unique.
2) What if the chickens laid eggs and hid them somewhere they would get left behind.
What if the chickens laid eggs and hid them somewhere? They would get left behind.
3) The chickens bring laughter to our students, without them we’d be an ordinary school.
The chickens bring laughter to our students, without them we’d be an ordinary school.
4) I remember, after my first class I was leading out to the bookstore unfortunately, I stepped on the chickens’ dump.
Type: Comma Splice
I remember that after my first class I was leading out to the bookstore; unfortunately, I stepped on the chickens’ dump.
5) Right now there many chickens living freely on campus but many professors don’t
want chickens. Type__Run-on__
6) Chickens should not be allowed to live freely on the campus because they cause stinky odors make noise and no one wants to clean after. Type__Run-on__
Chickens should not be allowed to live freely on the campus, because they cause stinky odors make noise and no one wants to clean after.
7) Anytime students want to lie down on the lawn they need a place that look clean and have a fresh air therefore they can not take a nap or study. Type: Run-on
Anytime students want to lie down on the lawn, they need a place that look clean and have a fresh air. Therefore, they can not take a nap or study.
8) But I strongly disagree with that opinion, chickens should not be allowed on campus at all.
Type: Comma Splice
But, I strongly disagree with that opinion; chickens should not be allowed on campus at all.
9) During the time students are in the lab if the chickens make a lot a noise the students won’t focus to do their job. Type: Run-on
During the time, students are in the lab if the chickens make a lot a noise the students won’t focus to do their job.
10) In conclusion, if the chickens live freely on campus because students let them live free then these students should clean the chicken’s mess. Type: Comma splice
In conclusion, if the chickens live freely on campus because students let them live free then these students should clean the chicken’s mess.
李白 – 静夜思
Li Bai – Still Nights
In front of the bed, moonlight,
Suspected to be frost on the ground.
Looking up at the moon,
Looking down at hometown.
Generally, the translations are accurate. However, the translated version lack the emotions that were in the original text. The original text consist of detailed imagery, but not the translated version. The translated version appears to be direct and lack the cohesiveness that describes a story, which the original text did. In the translated version, some Chinese words had to be further elaborated for the translation to make sense, therefore the translated version also appears to be “explaining” the context.
Almost everything in the world today are powered by electricity. However, the majority of our energy production are inefficient and bad for the environment. The emersion of nuclear fission and other renewable power plants are not convincing enough for us to switch out our old yet “easy” ways to produce energy, for example, coal-fired power plants. Many scientists believe that fusion energy is a great alternative, “Fusion holds the promise of providing a practically limitless supply of clean energy to the world.”( Committee on Science, 2014, p. 7). Fusion energy is scientifically recognized to be one of the cleanest and most efficient energy source, and the world should focus on making the transition to developing fusion energy instead of wasting more money on old and inefficient energy sources.
Fusion : the world’s most complex energy project : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, July 11, 2014. (2014). U.S. Government Printing Office.