1. My dog is not only friendly but also playful.
2. We can go to the park or dance in the classroom.
3. Jeremy likes to read historical, realistically and speculative fiction.
4. When I went to the bar, I want to dance, drinking and punch on the rowdy faces.
5. Buying a car is not a decision to take lightly nor carelessly.
6. Tyler is for the legalization, not criminalization of marijuana.
7. Sally needs a new stove, dishwasher, and a set of knife for her kitchen.
8. My first-grade teacher taught me how to write, how to read and play tic-tac-toe.
9. She will not admit it, nor will she be apologizing.
10. The whole wheat pasta is better than enriched wheat pasta.
11. Literature classes teach students to analyze texts, thinking critically and improve writing.
12. Beets are just as nutrient-rich as rutabagas even though they are not in season.
13. Drunk drivers are thoughtlessly taking the lives of other people in their own hands,
own lives, thinking only about their own pleasure and fun, and not consider the consequences of
14. In order to convey the information correctly, the police officer spoke loudly to the crowd, tell people where they should stand repeated the information to help people remember, and gesture