- Resume Design: We will transform your resume, so that you stand out from the hundreds of job applicants, pass applicant tracking systems and impress hiring managers.
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization + Search Techniques: You will make real time changes to your profile, so that you appear in recruiters’ searches. You will also learn how to best utilize LinkedIn to connect with USF alums and gain traction with companies.
- Networking Pitch: Perfect your pitch, so you know how to sell your candidacy to recruiters, alums, and your extended network.
– Monday, April 6 2020, from 5pm-6:15pm (reached maximum capacity)
– Friday, April 10 2020, from 12 noon-1:15pm
[Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have rescheduled the April 3 workshop]
LinkedIn & Networking workshop
– Friday, April 17 2020, from 12 noon- 1:15 pm (reached maximum capacity)
– Monday, April 20 2020, from 5pm-6:15 pm
1:1 Sessions: (10 mins each)
April 14 from 12 noon-1pm (reserved for MA in Asia Pacific Students)
April 15 from 5pm-6pm
April 16 from 12 noon-1pm
You may attend only one day for each workshop, and register for only one 1:1 session.
- Videos and templates to prepare for the session
- 1:1 time slots to sign-up for personalized resume, LinkedIn, career pathing or networking feedback
Eligibility: Current students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate courses in the College of Arts and Sciences. Preference will be given to students in interdisciplinary degree programs focusing on the Asia Pacific.
Register for the workshops and 1:1 sessions: http://bit.ly/2OVV9QO
(Register for only one of the two days for each workshop. Must attend the online Resume workshop in order to take advantage of the 1:1 session)
“It was an excellent experience to have an expert guiding our professional development. I am delighted to have received career development support from the Center, the MAPS program, and Ms. Taylor. My resume got upgraded and I am confident it will now help me reach my professional goals.”
– Ana Aguirre, MA Asia Pacific Studies, Class of 2019