2

Dons' Doings: Pizza with the Pros, Thurs. 3/31!

I am all about alliteration.  Which is really only one reason why I think this week’s event is so outstanding.  Seriously… I am super stoked about this event.  (See what I did there?).  What’s going on this week?  The second annual Pizza with the Pros! 

This event is co-sponsored by PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) and Lambda Pi Eta.  PRSSA and LPH members, along with other Communication Studies students, have invited Bay Area professionals to join us for an informal night of networking.  Many students have invited their current intership directors to attend, and we have several alums also joining us.  Last year’s event was very successful, and provided a great opportunity for students to meet local professionals and interact with other majors, professors, and alums.  I’ve been told by a few students that some of the pros are currently looking for an interns! 

The event is open to all Communication Studies majors, and pros from a variety of industries will be joining us.  Here are the details:

What? Pizza with the Pros

When? Thursday, March 31st, 6:00-8:00 pm

Where? Broad Room inside of Fromm Hall

So, join us for pizza and networking!  I’m thinking it’s going to be totally terrific, a huge hit.  A special thanks to Professor Vannice and PRSSA Chapter President Kelly Sanders for their hard work on this event.  Hope to see you there!

campus

2 Comments

1. It’s going to be lots of fun!

And Professor Doohan, you forgot to mention the possibility of cookies! So far I have made butterscotch chip and peanut butter chip cookies. I’m thinking of adding chocolate chip and Heath Bar cookies as well… assuming my roommates don’t eat them all 🙂

• That’s right! Kelly is bringing cookies… YUM. I challenged her to a bake-off, but haven’t baked any yet!