Saturday, October 19, 11 a.m.–12 p.m.
Gleeson Library Monihan Atrium
PechaKucha Challenge and Happy Hour
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 3–5 p.m.
Lone Mountain 100 – Handlery Room
CRASE hosted two PechaKucha’s during Fall 2019—the PechaKucha Challenge and Happy Hour with 90 attendees and the Celebrate USF PechaKucha with over 230 attendees including students, alumni, faculty, staff, and leadership. PechaKucha is a presentation style in which the speaker talks about their work with 20 slides shown for 15 seconds each (5 minutes in total). The format keeps presentations concise and fast-paced and powers multiple-speaker PechaKucha Nights across the globe.
Our featured presenters included:
- Liat Berdugo, College of Arts and Sciences, Art + Architecture
- Brandon Brown, College of Arts and Sciences, Physics
- Shawn Calhoun, Gleeson Library Geschke Center
- Laura Chyu, School of Nursing and Health Professions, Health Professions
- Candice Lynn Harrison, College of Arts and Sciences, History
- Jeremy Kasdin, College of Arts and Sciences, Engineering
- Shabnam Koirala-Azad, School of Education
- Michelle Millar, School of Management, Hospitality Management
- Michelle Travis, School of Law