Lots of science in this new batch of purchased ebooks:
- The power of good news: Feeding your mind with what’s good for your heart by Hal Urban (1 user)
- On the horizon of world literature: Forms of modernity in romantic England and republican China by Emily Sun (1 user)
- Memory of departure by Abdulrazak Gurnah (1 user)
- Pilgrims way by Abdulrazak Gurnah (1 user)
- Gravel heart by Abdulrazak Gurnah (1 user)
- Mathematics for human flourishing by Francis Su (1 user)
- Fundamentals of physics I: mechanics, relativity, and thermodynamics and Fundamentals of physics II: Electromagnetism, optics, and quantum mechanics by Ramamurti Shankar (1 user)
- Mescaline: a global history of the first psychedelic by Mike Jay (1 user)
- A natural history of beer by Rob Desalle and Ian Tattersall (1 user)
- (1 user)
- Inter state: essays from California by José Vadi (1 user)
- Star stories: constellations and people by Anthony Aveni (1 user)
- Writing successful science proposals by Andrew J. Friedland, Carol L. Folt, Jennifer L. Mercer (1 user)
- Endless novelties of extraordinary interest: the voyage of H.M.S. Challenger and the birth of modern oceanography by Doug Macdougall (1 user)
- The Internet in everything: Freedom and security in a world with no off switch by Laura DeNardis (1 user)
- Patch atlas: Integrating design practices and ecological knowledge for cities as complex systems by Victoria J. Marshall, Mary L. Cadenasso, Brian P. McGrath, Steward T.A. Pickett (1 user)
- The shape of a life: One mathematician’s search for the universe’s hidden geometry by Shing-Tung Yau and Steve Nadis (1 user)
- Rationality: What it is, why it seems scarce, why it matters by Steven Pinker (1 user)
- Master the NCLEX-RN (3 users)
- Pharmacology success: NCLEX-style Q&A review (unlimited users)
- Pediatric success: NCLEX-style Q&A review by Beth Richardson (unlimited users)
- Fundamentals success: NCLEX-style Q&A review (unlimited users)
- Smart energy management systems and renewable energy resources edited by Mohammad Rizwan, Majid Jamil (unlimited users)
- Concepts and the foundations of physics by Anirudh Singh (unlimited users)
For technical assistance in reading eBooks, read our guide Using Ebooks.
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the eBook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 User: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the ebook is a loan.