This month’s new ebooks include ways to support trans folks in your life, Christian welcomes and sacraments, and new acclaimed fiction. Plus, check out the Rolling Stone Magazine Archive!
- International Directory of Company Histories, volumes 245 and 246 (unlimited users) New profiles include lots of aquatic fun with Boston Whaler, Inc.; Catalina Channel Express, Inc.; Boardriders, Inc.; and the Hornblower Group.
- Rolling Stone Archive Browse or search every issue since its first in 1967, as it appeared in print. (unlimited users)
- Occupying Schools, Occupying Land: How the Landless Workers Movement Transformed Brazilian Education by Rebecca Tarlau (3 users)
- The Book That Made Your World: How the Bible Created the Soul of Western Civilization by Vishal Mangalwadi (1 user)
- Transcending: Trans Buddhist Voices edited by Kevin Manders and Elizabeth Marston (1 user)
- The Reflective Workbook for Partners of Transgender People: Your Transition As Your Partner Transitions by D. M. Maynard (3 users)
- The Reflective Workbook for Parents and Families of Transgender and Non-binary Children: Your Transition as Your Child Transitions by D. M. Maynard (3 users)
- The New Collegeville Bible Commentary, New Testament series editor, Daniel Durken (1 user)
- Life Abounding: A Reading of John’s Gospel by Brendan Byrne (unlimited users)
- Sacraments and Justice edited by Doris Donnelly (1 user)
- The Limits of Hospitality by Jessica Wrobleski (1 user)
- A Filtered Life: Social Media on a College Campus by Nicole Taylor and Mimi Nichter (unlimited users)
- Waging Peace in Vietnam: U.S. Soldiers and Veterans Who Opposed the War edited by Ron Carver, David Cortright, and Barbara Doherty (1 user) The exhibit based on this book came to USF in 2022 and you can see a preview of the exhibit on the organization website.
- The Bread the Devil Knead by Lisa Allen-Agostini (1 user) 2022 Women’s Prize for Fiction shortlist
- Elena Knows by Claudia Piñeiro, translated by Frances Riddle (1 user) 2022 Booker International Prize shortlist
For technical assistance in reading eBooks, read our guide Using Ebooks.
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the ebook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 Users: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the eBook is a loan.