Gleeson selectors and faculty requests have added ebooks on the Internet, African agency, city planning, and even titles that do not have yellow covers.
- Polysecure: Attachment, Trauma and Consensual Nonmonogamy by Jessica Fern (unlimited users)
- Because Internet: Understanding the New Rules of Language by Gretchen McCulloch (1 user)
- Against Decolonisation: Taking African Agency Seriously by Olúfemi Táíwò (unlimited users) [sorry, I am still working on getting the correct characters in the author’s name — ed.]
- How Your Story Sets You Free by Heather Box and Julian Mocine-McQueen (1 user)
- A New Psychology Based on Community, Equality, and Care of the Earth: An Indigenous American perspective by Arthur W. Blume (unlimited users)
- An Introduction to Statistical Learning: With Applications in R by Gareth James, Daniela Witten, Trevor Hastie, and Robert Tibshirani (1 user)
- Yes to the City: Millennials and the Fight for Affordable Housing by Max Holleran (unlimited users)
- It’s Not Free Speech: Race, Democracy, and the Future of Academic Freedom by Michael Bérubé and Jennifer Ruth (1 user)
- Liberating Black Theology: the Bible and the Black experience in America by Anthony B. Bradley (1 user)
- Microaggressions, Safe Spaces, and Trigger Warnings edited by Gary Wiener (1 user)
- The Political Economy of Liberation: Thomas Sowell and James Cone on the Black Experience by Anthony B. Bradley (1 user)
- The Polyamory Breakup Book: Causes, Prevention, and Survival by Kathy Labriola (unlimited users)
- Something Seems Strange: Critical Essays On Christianity, Public Policy, and Contemporary Culture by Anthony B. Bradley (1 user)
- The Handbook of Consensual Non-Monogamy: Affirming Mental Health Practices edited by Michelle D. Vaughan and Theodore R. Burnes (1 user)
- Transcending Racial Divisions: Will You Stand By Me? by Christine Louis-Dit-Sully (1 user)
- The Making of Barack Obama: The Politics of Persuasion edited by Matthew Abraham and Erec Smith (1 user)
- Uncensored: My Life and Uncomfortable Conversations at the Intersection of Black and White America by Zachary R. Wood (1 user)
- Political Parties in American Society by Samuel J. Eldersveld and Hanes Walton, Jr. (1 user)
- American Politics and the African American Quest for Universal Freedom by Hanes Walton, Jr., Robert C. Smith, and Sherri L. Wallace. (1 user)
- Buddhist Literature as Philosophy, Buddhist Philosophy as Literature edited by Rafal K. Stepien (1 user)
- The Art of Insubordination: How to Dissent & Defy Effectively by Todd B. Kashdan, Ph.D (1 user)
- Red Carpet: Hollywood, China, and the Global Battle for Cultural Supremacy by Erich Schwartzel (1 user)
- Black Country Music: Listening for Revolutions by Francesca T. Royster (1 user)
- Romantic Actors, Romantic Dramas: British Tragedy on the Regency Stage by James Armstrong (1 user)
- Aquinas and the Metaphysics of Creation by Gaven Kerr (1 user)
- In Defense of Housing: the Politics of Crisis by David Madden and Peter Marcuse (1 user)
- Keep Your Head Up: America’s New Black Christian Leaders, Social Consciousness, and the Cosby Conversation by Anthony B. Bradley (1 user)
- Free Speech: A History from Socrates to Social Media by Jacob Mchangama (1 user)
- Violence, Discourse and Politics in China’s Uyghur Region: the Terroristization of Xinjiang by Pablo A. Rodríguez-Merino (unlimited users)
- Handbook of Critical Approaches to Politics and Policy of Education edited by Kenneth J. Saltman and Nicole Nguyen (unlimited users)
For technical assistance in reading eBooks, read our guide Using Ebooks.
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the ebook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 Users: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the eBook is a loan.
Some user limits adjust based on usage. Contact your liaison librarian if you have any questions.