It’s clear that our faculty and Gleeson selectors have been choosing some great titles like a new one on transparency…
- Meiji Restoration: Japan as a Global Nation edited by Robert Hellyer and Harald Fuess (1 user)
- African Testimony in the Movement for Congo Reform by Robert Burroughs (unlimited users)
- I Am Ace: Advice on Living Your Best Asexual Life by Cody Daigle-Orians (unlimited users)
- DEI Deconstructed; Your No-Nonsense Guide to Doing the Work and Doing It Right by Lily Zheng (1 user)
- Outsmart Your Brain: Why Learning Is Hard and How You Can Make It Easy by Daniel T. Willingham (3 users)
- Advanced Practice Nursing Leadership: A Global Perspective edited by Susan B. Hassmiller and Joyce Pulcini (unlimited users)
- Cannabis in Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach edited by Kenneth Finn (unlimited users)
- Essentials of Nursing Informatics, 7th edition, edited by Virgina K Saba and Kathleen A. McCormick (3 users)
- Geriatric Emergent/Urgent and Ambulatory Care: The Pocket NP by Sheila Shanning Shea, Karen Sue Hoyt, and Reneé Semonin Holleran (3 users)
- Health Policy Management: A Case Study Approach by Rachel Ellison and Lesley Clack (3 users)
- Mosby’s Diagnostic and Laboratory Test Reference, 15th edition by Kathleen Deska Pagana, Timothy J. Pagana, and Theresa Noel Pagana (3 users)
- Tackling Health Inequalities: Reinventing the Role of Environmental Health by Surindar Dhesi (unlimited users)
- Visionary Leadership in Healthcare: Excellence in Practice, Policy, and Ethics by Holly Wei and Sara Horton-Deutsch (unlimited users)
- Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing edited by M. Terese Verklan, Marlene Walden, and Sharron Forest (1 user)
- Inventorying Cultural Heritage Collections: A Guide for Museums and Historical Societies by Sandra Vanderwarf and Bethany Romanowski (1 user)
- Managing Natural Science Collections: A Guide to Strategy, Planning and Resourcing by Robert Huxley, Christiane Quaisser, Carol R. Butler, and René W.R.J. Dekker (1 user)
- Museum Collection Ethics: Acquisition, Stewardship, and Interpretation by Steven Miller (1 user)
- Number the stars by Lois Lowry (1 user)
- To Give and To Receive: A Handbook on Collection Gifts and Donations for Museums and Donors edited by Sharon Smith Theobald (1 user)
- Teaching for Diversity and Social Justice, 4th edition, edited by Maurianne Adams, Lee Anne Bell, Diane J. Goodman, and Davey Shlasko (1 user)
- Discoverability in Digital Repositories: Systems, Perspectives, and User edited by Liz Woolcott and Ali Shiri (1 user)
- Transparency: The Material History of an Idea by Daniel Jutte (1 user)
- Have You Eaten Yet? Stories From Chinese Restaurants Around the World by Cheuk Kwan (1 user)
For technical assistance in reading eBooks, read our guide Using Ebooks.
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the ebook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 Users: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the eBook is a loan.