New ebooks selected by faculty and Gleeson staff include several titles on education:
- Developing Cultural Humility: Embracing Race, Privilege and Power (unlimited users)
- Drawing Deportation: Art and Resistance Among Immigrant Children (1 user)
- Tales from La Vida: A Latinx Comics Anthology (1 user)
- Creating Digital Exhibits for Cultural Institutions: A Practical Guide (1 user)
- English as a Medium of Instruction in Higher Education in Asia-Pacific: From Policy to Pedagogy (1 user)
- Abolition Geography: Essays Towards Liberation (1 user)
- Ethical University: Transforming Higher Education (1 user)
- Facilitating Group Learning: Strategies for Success with Diverse Learners, Second Edition (unlimited users)
- Disability-Affirmative Therapy: A Case Formulation Template for Clients with Disabilities (1 user)
For technical assistance in reading eBooks, read our guide Using Ebooks.
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the ebook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 Users: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the eBook is a loan.