Halimat and Cherissa

1. The shoes are extremely cute. They are chipmunk and when inquired, she said that it was from a cartoon called Chip and Dale.
  2. Shoes were gotten in Singapore (2018) she remembers because she got a pair of Donald and Daisy pair for her sister.
  3. She got these pairs because they were the only ones that had black and she likes mustard.
  4. Her friend introduced her to the brand, although a bit expensive they are very comfy.
  5. They are the only pair of comfy girly flats I have in San Fran so I need to get some shoes.
  6. Both pairs cost about 100 Singapore dollars
  7. They remind of home and takes me back to the store. The person who sold the shoes was very nice. She was very patient.
  8. My friend broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to go shopping so that’s how I ended up with two pairs.
  9. My sister and I wear them together. Her’s is worn out because she wears it all the time.
  10. I didn’t know these shoes had so much history until this conversation.

The shoes reminded me of Alvin and the Chipmunk. It connected to my experience in that it brought up memories from when I was younger and time spent family and friends. It also made me realize how far I’ve come in life.