- what is the international business
- The movement of goods from country to another (exporting, importing, trade)
- Contractual agreements that allow foreign firms to use products, services, and processes from other nations (licensing, franchising)
- The formation and operations of sales, manufacturing, research, and development, and distribution facilities in foreign markets
2. why should I Choose international business
what is the potential of this major
3 the story of a successful businessman
4 use pathos, ethos and logos
1.introduce the major to the incoming freshman and help them choose their major 2. How to use multimodal writing to create and communicate knowledge in this field. 3. You need to do some research, use the library database to find relevant books, journal articles, or online texts in the subject and use them as resources to help you develop your articles.\
2. interview a person
3. APA format
At the beginning of man, nature is good; Like in nature, like in practice
If we do not teach, our nature will change. The way of teaching is your specialty
Once upon a time, the mother of Mencius chose a neighborhood. son does not learn, take a break
Dou Yanshan has a righteous side; teaches five sons, and is famous.
1.drunk driver is a constructed argument.
because the death rate of drunk driver is about 28%
2. constructed evidence.
Because it is not always correct, there may be something else in the victim’s fingernails
3.it is hard evidence.
Because the violence is not the only reason cause teenage violence.
Violent video games do not cause real-world aggression
4.it is constructed evidence.
The Facts on Crowd Size
fear is not the only thing we worried about. Maybe we will fear of life, ghost or auto-tune
6.it is a hard evidence
- it’s plagiarism because Wikipedia is not the primary source.
- it’s plagiarism because even if it’s from the book, he has to cite it.
- it’s plagiarism, you can’t copy and paste the paste paper you wrote.
- it’s plagiarism, because everthing you use on the internet should be cited.
- it’s plagiarism because you have to cite if you paraphrase.
Homesickness and depression are very common in the international student group. However, most of the students think that they have self-help to deal with homesickness and depression. But the research shows they did not recover.
‘Thirty-one international students out of 520 diagnosed with depression and homesickness yet were unwilling to get treatment, were invited for the reassessment of their homesickness and depression after three-and-a-half months. The psychological assessment shows 9 students had recovered but 20 students had not.’ (Saravanan. C, Mohamad.M & Alias.A,
Different students have different family background, annoyance, and social relation. So they are upset for different reasons. The best way is to combine the causes of their annoyance and the other student’s way out of trouble. This is how this research did.
Saravanan, C., Mohamad, M., & Alias, A. (January 2019) , page 77-87
International Journal of Intercultural Relations.Coping strategies used by international students who recovered from homesickness and depression in Malaysia.\https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0147176718301597