Introduction

Hello, my name is Keane Boscardin and I am currently a psych major but I am changing it to advertising. I was born and raised in Hawaii on the island of Oahu and moved to Danville, CA when I was 12 years old. There isn’t much to do in Danville so I go hiking and bowling a lot with my friends. I love music and going to concerts. My parents are both from Curitiba, Brazil so I go visit almost every year. I speak fluent Portuguese and I only have immediate family in the United States. I love traveling and exploring new places. I have been to Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Italy, Spain, France, Dominican Republic, and the Bermuda islands. I want to explore more places that I have never been before such as Greece, South Africa, New Zeland, Australia, Japan, and many more. I find all cultures to be very intriguing because each one has different mannerisms, social norms, and perspectives on life. I enjoy cinematography and photography and would like to incorporate those two things more into my life. I believe that you can bring a different perspective into the world through a camera lens. A fun fact about me is that I have seen a shark while surfing with my friends at baby Makapu beach.