“But the most important kind of love is the kind we most often neglect: self love. I gave that up in my desperate search for love from you, and I lost sight of who I am and what makes me happy. So instead of sitting around waiting for a text from you that will probably never come, I’m choosing myself every day. To wake up and remind myself that I am strong, and worthy of being loved the way I wanted to love you. Someday, I will get that kind of love from another person, someone capable of allowing me to love them.” I read this tiny article about love and how we are all affected by someone in that way and tend to forgot a lot about self love and nurturing ourselves. Wanting and feeling like we need validation from others or someone to love us to feel loved. when really we need to love and take care our ourselves first and really learn how to do so. It is very hard and can be harder at different points in our live. but I thought this article was very interesting because it caught my attention and I saw myself doing the same things when it came to relationships. Loving someone because they love you is not love.