Combine each of the following pairs of sentences using either a comma and a coordinating conjunction or a semicolon, a conjunctive adverb, and a comma. Add or delete words as necessary.
1. The reality show follows the lives of Bruce and Kris Jenner’s combined family. Most of the episodes focus on the three oldest daughters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian.
2. Bruce Jenner, who was famous for breaking the world record and winning a gold medal in the decathlon at the 1976 Olympics has sons from a previous marriage, Brandon and Brody,who have also appeared on their own reality shows.
3. The Kardashians’ father, the late attorney Robert Kardashian, was famous for representing O. J. Simpson and because of this, his daughters gained recognition as American socialites.
4. Kim came into the national spotlight in 2007 after a sex- tape scandal and a Playboy appearance, then, the Kardashian fame grew into a profitable reality series.
5. The show depicts the daily routine of the Kardashians, and their show features Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé’s attempts to build their line of fashion boutiques.
6. The Kardashians’ behavior at first seemed outrageous, but to our surprise, they are a loving family.
7. The Kardashians squabble like typical siblings, Kris, the mother, holds their family together.
8. Kim’s $10 million wedding to pro basketball player Kris Humphries in 2011 was seen by an estimated 10.5 million viewers but sadly, the marriage lasted only 72 days.