September 30, pre writing for essay 2

I think I will do my rhetorical analysis on the ease on weapon’s availability in the U.S. I know that it is a sensitive topic and that there many opinions about the holding of citizens in guns. Some opinion says that there should be limitations and regulations. I hold the same position on this topic because I think it is fatal for normal citizens to hold weapon because every day the might use it wrongly. In my analysis I will choose article that support the law that allows you to carry guns and debate his opinions. Another way to do it is to find article that support bans and regulations for weapons. I think that a big part of the population in the United States is not happy about how easy it is to carry a gun on you.

Outline for essay two:

Old laws

Safety feeling – In my opinion, people can feel safe without holding a gun for defend themselves. As a matter of fact, I think it is dangerous for the people themselves to hold it. Accidents can happen a lot, especially if you did not trained enough time before.
Gun’s violence is increasing.
Fatal deaths 
Injustice
School’s shooting – I think this is the most scary part of how easily people can have access to guns and its munitions.
Innocent people’s deaths