October 14 in class free writing

In order to create credibility, an individual should give actual evidence and researches that have been made about a specific topic. If the individual is sharing just things in his favor, and not other opinions, it probably not trustworthy.

When I am looking on the instagram page of Joe Biden, I can see many pictures and videos that supporting his character as a person. There are many surveys, diagrams and graphs that shows his popularity and votes predictions among other competitors. I can see a picture of Hailey Bieber, which is a celebrity that wears a shirt with the name “Biden” on it. I suspect that he payed her in order to take picture of herself wearing this shirt. In my opinion, he did it in order to get love by voters for the coming election. I can tell that if he was not running for the president job, he would never posted a picture of a model that is 30 years or more younger than him. I am sure that his wife would not like that…I think that this is testify about his character as something that do things to get liked by the citizens and maybe to get some more votes. This is an example of how can social media be misleading and change its users opinions about certain topics. That is why I think Joe Biden instagram page is not trustworthy.

link : https://www.instagram.com/joebiden/