Group members: Parker, Nichele, Shenyao
- No, it is common knowledge.
- Yes, still need to cite his sources even though everyone is reading the same book.
- No, it’s still his work and the professor agree with him using his other work.
- Yes, because he copied off of the internet instead of putting it in his own words.
- Yes, even though she paraphrased she still needs to cite her sources.
- Yes, because additionally citation in this case is necessary.
- Yes, because the reader needs to know where you got the information from.
- Yes, it would be otherwise known as plagiarism.
- No, because they didn’t use a book, website, etc.
- Yes, you’re including a major theme from the book.
- Yes, because although you have the same opinion – you still need to give the author credit for their opinion and research.