August 31 Free Writing

I do not really have a lot to write about today so I thought I would just use this as a little journal. Recently I have been very busy with school and overwhelmed during the school week, so the weekends are considered my fun time. This weekend had a few friends over at my house and we celebrated our friends birthday that happened awhile ago and all just hung out. I was very fun and nice and relaxing. Then on Saturday we cleaned the house and I got a haircut. Then later on that night our best friend aka our fourth roommate Lex came over and we watched the Third Twilight movie because I had never seen the movies before. So far I am not in love with the movies but I am glad I am watching them at least once and getting to hang out with my roomies. Sunday was considered a lazier day, we just hung out around the house, did a little cleaning and mostly spent the day doing homework. Now we are back to Monday though, and I am ready to get over with this week of school already, because it is so exhausting.

For my audio essay I could write about how excited I am for the weekends.
Then I can go into talking about weekend plans and all.

I can talk about how I feel during the week vs weekend.

I can write about my quarantine weekend and then when my friends got tattoos.

I could also write about a summer weekend.

Next I can brainstorm things to make my week good like my weekends.

I have a lot of ideas but no clue yet what I want to write about. Or I could write about when I got my Corgi puppy.

For my essay I plan on writing about my move in with my roommates, the corona scare and the tattoos/ piercing weekend.