0

Introduction

My name is Ryan Duncan and I am a management major

I am born and raised in Eugene, Oregon. Eugene is Tracktown USA and well known for the Hippie movement. There’s a lot of famous runners living here and that’s one reason why I’m a runner.

My top two hobbies at the moment are playing soccer and running. I run pretty much everyday and generally spend my days with very sore legs. Since high school soccer is over and my indoor soccer season is over I just train on my own most days. My legs spend most days in a moderate amount of pain.

I read most days because I get bored and want to take a break from staring at my computer. I read pretty much any book my dad gives me and I love horror books. Though I suffer from nightmares thanks to Stephen King and others.

Adventuring is one of my favorite activities. My friends and I just randomly get together and go do something. Generally a hike where we go off trail to find the best pictures and viewpoints. I have not fallen off a cliff yet, but don’t be surprised when it happens (Thanks Paulina Falls).

The most common thing I do is randomly car jam and sing songs that are definitely guilty pleasures. Every time I drive somewhere with my friends we end up screaming our favorite songs as we fly up and down I-5

So ya that’s me and there’s probably more I am forgetting

rjduncan