Let’s Prevent Food Waste: A Cooking Series – Potato Pancakes Recipe
Did you know that about 2/3 of household food waste is due to food spoiling from not being used in time? You can cut down that number by using your leftover food in new ways! Here’s an easy recipe to help you reuse mashed potato leftovers!
- Mashed potatoes
- butter/oil/nonstick spray for the pan
- salt & pepper
- Step 1: Gather your ingredients: mashed potatoes, butter/oil/non-stick spray.
- Step 2: Use butter, oil, or non-stick spray on your pan. Put small dollops of mashed potatoes in your pan at low to medium heat. Add seasonings or salt and pepper if you want!
- Step 3: Wait until the bottom becomes slightly brown, then use a spatula to flip it.
- Step 4: Add cheese if you want! Put a lid on the pan on low heat to melt the cheese on top.
- Step 5: Enjoy!