S2 Reflection

Overall I think my s2 speech went pretty well, at first I got a bit ahead of myself and had to look at my notes, but then realized that all the material I wanted to talk about I had memorized from reading it over and over. I missed some of the information I put in my speech, but also expanded on some things I hadn’t planned to, and my voice was very loud and I made sure to constantly be looking around the crowd to keep their attention. I think since I didn’t use my notes I read more off the slides than I should have, but I did manage to reference back to Brianna’s talk in a segway into different material. I could have referenced more sources we talked about in class, but I felt it necessary to make as strong of connections to my topic as I could, in order to keep it simple while still being engaging and insightful. I think the material that I did present was interesting and worthwhile without being too in depth or detailed, the statistical figures about traffic citations and crash statistics were just enough to get you thinking about the implications of bike lanes without being too much information at once. I would have liked to include details from an interview from SFPD or perhaps a city supervisor, but I was unable to set up a time/ get in touch with them for a comment. Overall I think aside from leaving some material out and reading from the slides I gave an insightful and factual presentation that was interesting to everyone even if they didn’t care about the topic. 

26 Comments

1. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage! 토토

2. sportstototvcom

November 2, 2023 at 4:54 am

that’s what I was looking for, what a information 토토

3. Awesome post. I’m a normal visitor of your site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. 스포츠토토

4. slotmachinesitecom

November 2, 2023 at 4:56 am

I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. 슬롯

5. Hi, all is going well here and of course every one is sharing facts, that’s really fine, keep up writing 온라인카지노

6. Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it 카지노사이트 순위

7. metamask extension

December 1, 2023 at 12:42 am

MetaMask Chrome extension is an alternative way to explore several decentralized applications, and finances, and integrate with smart contracts. The above read was crafted to give you an idea of the wallet extension. If you are having more queries regarding the same then you can reach metamask.io/ to get an overview of it.

8. casinositeone.JDS

December 11, 2023 at 4:37 am

Thank you for the good writeup. 카지노사이트

9. casinosite777top.JDS

December 11, 2023 at 4:37 am

Today I am the very very charm because I read your post from start to end and get more information I am very inspired today.

카지노사이트777

10. casinositeguidecom.JDS

December 11, 2023 at 4:37 am

Great information you shared through this blog.

카지노사이트가이드

11. safetotositepro.JDS

December 11, 2023 at 4:38 am

Keep it up and best of luck for your future blogs and posts.
    안전토토사이트

12. 해외배팅에이전시

December 15, 2023 at 2:45 am

thanks for share post 에볼루션카지노 사이트

13. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.

카지노사이트랭크

14. Thanks for giving this excellent information! Wonderful article. It’s very useful. I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

먹튀검증사이트

15. Wow, excellent post. I’d like to draft like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article.

지울프-토토

16. Thanks for providing these site list. I appreciate your work for creating this blog and I hope these site help me for

바카라사이트닷컴

17. Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a stuff! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web page

스포츠토토365

18. you have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset.

고스톱사이트

19. 해외배팅에이전시

December 19, 2023 at 1:05 am

thanks for helperful imformation post 에볼루션카지노 사이트

20. Cryptocurrency trading has become increasingly popular as individuals seek to participate in the digital asset revolution. Bitbuy is a trusted cryptocurrency exchange that provides users with a secure and reliable platform for buying, selling, and trading cryptocurrencies. This article will guide you Bitbuy login and highlight the benefits of using this platform.

21. Cash App is a versatile and user-friendly platform that streamlines financial transactions. Whether you’re a seasoned user or a newcomer, mastering the cash app login, sign-up, and account management processes opens the door to a world of financial convenience. By following the steps outlined in this guide and staying informed about troubleshooting tips, you can confidently navigate the digital landscape of personal finance with Cash App. Sign up today and experience a new era of seamless money management.

22. Cash App sign in

December 23, 2023 at 7:38 am

Cash App has emerged as a frontrunner, offering users a seamless and efficient way to manage their money. From hassle-free transactions to easy account management, cash app login has become a go-to platform for millions.

23. Ledger.com/start

December 25, 2023 at 9:38 pm

Ledger.com/start is one of the most reliable hardware wallets that has succeeded in meeting all the requirements of investors. With the passage of time, it increased its product range and added a few products to its work along with a software app, Ledger Live.

24. 유용한 정보입니다.
    다른 온라인 슬롯
    도 방문하세요

25. As U Like is an online Fashion & Lifestyle Blog . The primary motivation is to make aware of trending fashion. And how to use it in better ways to deals with. We bring together various topics of interests such as Fashion, Lifestyle, Hair & Beauty, Skin, Health, Events. Also Latest trends all under one roof and make lives easier.

26. 추천드리는 카지노사이트 를 확인해보세요.
    Additionally, layering the jacket에볼루션바카라 engineered to revolutionize industrial automation.
    Thanks a lot for sharing valuable piece of content.
    The architecture of the temple is a blend of various influences,
    reflecting the rich cultural history of the region.