Carlin Analysis

George Carlin is one of my personal favorite comedians, so it was of course I had to write about him a bit. Carlin was famous for his delivery, slow and carefully planned so that his audience can see where he is going but without knowing what he is going to say. Carlin talks constantly and swiftly, up until the punchline where he slows down and deliberately goes through the list of things you can’t say on tv. He tells a story like he’s having a conversation with the crowd, and is known for creating modern comedy that many others have copied. He enjoys the nature of his story, making it as inappropriate and uncomfortable as possible in order to get the audience to understand his viewpoints. George always said in order to get his audience to have the best possible time he had to be interesting and relatable, which is where the storytelling nature of his comedy comes from. His delivery is much like a Ted talk, very rehearsed and deliberate which keeps people interested and listening to what he has to say.

31 Comments

1. First of all, thank you for your post. totosite Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

2. As I am looking at your writing, baccaratsite I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life. If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free.

3. George Carlin is one of my สล็อตpg personal favorite comedians, so it was of course I had to write about him a bit.

4. First of all, thank you for your post. totosite Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are สล็อตpg
    plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again

5. Carlin talks constantly and swiftly, up until the สล็อตpg
    punchline where he slows down and deliberately goes through the list of things you can’t say on tv

6. George always said in order to get his หวยออนไลน์ audience to have the best possible time he had to be interesting and relatable, which is where the storytelling nature of his comedy comes from

7. His delivery is much like a Ted talk, หวยออนไลน์ very rehearsed and deliberate which keeps people interested and listening to what he has to say.

8. As I am looking at your writing, casinocommunity I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life. If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free.

9. You put helpful information. Keep blogging man. Thankyou for sharing 카지노사이트위키

10. Great job. Looking to read this next post. Keep up the amazing spirit. Thanks 온라인카지노사이트

11. I located the information very useful. You’re a great author in this generation, thanks 바카라사이트

12. Hi there it’s me, this website is actually nice and the users are really sharing nice thoughts. 카지노사이트

13. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. Write more, All the best!! 먹튀검증가이드

14. Lot of informative blog are provided here, Happy to read this good post. Thanks a lot 카지노사이트원

15. sportstotozone.com

October 12, 2023 at 1:06 pm

Saya yakin paragraf ini telah menyentuh semua orang internet, paragraf yang benar-benar sangat berbahaya dalam membangun weblog baru.

https://www.sportstotozone.com/

16. bankruptcy and divorce attorney near me

December 14, 2023 at 5:36 am

This is where having a bankruptcy and divorce attorney near me can help. In a similar vein, student debts are difficult to pay down due to their size. It should be noted that personal debts only qualify for bankruptcy, not joint debts. With the aid of experienced bankruptcy attorneys in the area, you can prevent liens from being filed.

17. Hello there, just became alert to your weblog thru Google,
    and located that it’s truly informative. 온라인바둑이

18. Excellent site you’ve got here. I appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! 온라인카지노

19. Its a great pleasure to read this post. Awesome! Its full of information here 에볼루션 바카라사이트

20. I’m happy I read this. It is very well written, great Keep doing it Thanks 파워볼실시간

21. Love this blog! Thanks a lot for sharing this marvelous post. Very useful!! 사설 토토사이트

22. slotmachinesitecom

February 16, 2024 at 3:03 am

You make so many great points here. Thankjob for this fantastic post 바다이야기

23. edwardsrailcarcom

February 16, 2024 at 3:03 am

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this 메이저 토토사이트

24. Great site and a great topic. I’m amazed to read this. It’s excellent. Write more 스포츠토토

25. Really interesting, You’re overly skilled blogger. Looking forward to your fantastic post. 토토

26. I appreciate your excellent work, 토토

27. I really appreciate you sharing this great article post!
    온라인바둑이

28. Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors! 릴게임

29. this blog In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before. 카지노사이트

30. I like how you included various perspectives on the subject and highlighted various points of view. I’m impressed by the amount of research you put into this post. Overall, this is an excellent post. It taught me a lot, and I’m sure it will teach others as well. Thank you for sharing this article! I’m excited to read more of your posts in the future.
    DUI Lawyer Fairfax County

31. A weed burning torch, also known as a flame sprayer or flamethrower, is a tool that uses fuel (such as propane, liquefied gas, etc.) to generate high-temperature flames. It generates a strong flame by burning fuel and can be used for various applications such as weeding, heating, welding, cutting, etc. The [weed burning torch](https://hardell.com/products/hardell-hdwb0101-weed-burner-torch) usually consists of a fuel tank, a regulating valve, and a nozzle. Liquid fuel is stored in the fuel tank, and the flow rate and combustion speed of the fuel are controlled by adjusting the valve, thereby generating flames of different sizes and intensities. The nozzle determines the shape and direction of the flame.