This resource was created to help USF faculty, staff and students learn about physical activity and find opportunities to be active. Here are a few ways to get started:
- Want to learn how much physical activity you need to stay healthy?
- Want to participate in challenges, events or see what is coming up this semester?
- Want to learn how to be active at USF?
- Want to learn more about Exercise is Medicine?
- Want to see our EIMOC success at USF?
- Want to be motivated by other Dons to be active?
- Want to know who is involved in the EIMOC committee?
- Want to be involved in the EIM-OC committee, or have suggestions about physical activity initiatives that could be included as part of the EIM-OC portfolio, please contact Dr. Sarah Camhi email@example.com
Check out our Entry to the Mascot Challenge for 2022! Please “like” our video-