0

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Gordon, and I am a freshman majoring in business management. I am from Hong Kong and have been studying and residing there nearly my entire life. One of my hobbies is traveling around the world. In the past years, I have been to Taiwan, Canada, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia etc. However, out of all these countries I have traveled to, my favorite one is definitely Italy because the food there is amazing and it is just a fascinating place to visit all those cultural heritages and to learn more about the history of human civilization. Another hobby that I have is watching and playing soccer. I am a die-hard fan of Arsenal, a team in London, which I have been supporting since the age of 8. While they may not be the best team in the premier league in presence, I have faith that one day we will return and dominate the league and around Europe. One fun fact about me is that as I am born and raised in Hong Kong, I am a “trilingual”  as I can speak Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua) and English fluently.

wluk2