1. My dog is not only friendly but also playful.
Correct: My dog not only is friendly, but it also playful.
2. We can go to the park or dancing in the classroom.
Correct: We can go to the park or dance in the classroom.
3. Jeremy likes to read historical, realistically and speculative fiction.
Correct: Jeremy likes to read fiction that historically, realistically, and speculatively.
4. When I went to the bar, I want to dance, drinking and punch on the rowdy faces.
Correct: When I went to the bar, I want to dance, drink and punch on the rowdy daces.
5. Buying a car is not a decision to take lightly nor be careless about.
Correct: Buying a car is not a decision to take lightly or be carelessly about.
6. Tyler is for the legalization, not criminalization of marijuana.
Correct: Tyler is for the legalization, not for criminalization of marijuana.
7. Sally needs a new stove, dishwasher and knives for her kitchen.
Correct: Sally needs a new store, a new dishwasher and a new knives for her new kitchen.
8. My first grade teacher taught me how to write, how to read and play tic-tac-toe.
Correct: My first grade teacher taught me how to write, how to read and how to play tic-tac-toe.
9. She will not admit it, nor will she be apologizing.
Correct: Neither she will admit it, nor she will be apologize.
10. The whole wheat pasta is better than enriched wheat pasta.
I think it is Correct
11. Literature classes teach students to analyze texts, thinking critically, and improve writing.
Correct: Literature classes teach students to analyze texts, think critically and improve writing.
12. Beets are just as nutrient rich as rutabagas even though they are not in season.
I think it is Correct.
13. After correct: Drunk drivers are thoughtlessly taking the lives of other people in their own hands,
risking their own lives, thinking only about their own pleasure and fun, and not considering the consequences of their actions.
14. After Correct: In order to convey the information correctly, the police officer spoke loudly to the crowd, told people where they should stand, repeated the information to help people remember, and gestured.