Over the summer months, the Zief Law Library added several new titles to its collection, including materials on: environmental policy; evidence; animal law; property; black liberation; law practice and mental health; transparency and accessibility in the law; and recent US legislation.
Forget your textbook off-campus? Not to worry – we’ve also got all of your casebooks available! Stop by the Zief Circulation Desk for more information!
Here’s a list of just some of our new items. But, for a full list of the new materials collected from May, June, July, and August, check out our New Materials at Zief Law Library page!
- The Rule of Law In The United States: An Unfinished Project of Black Liberation/ by Paul Gowder
- Duped: Why Innocent People Confess and Why We Believe Their Confessions/ by Saul Kassin
- They Knew: The Federal Government’s Fifty-Year Role In Causing The Climate Crisis/ by James Gustave Speth
- Mastering Emotions: Feelings, Power, and Slavery In The United Sates/ by Erin Austin Dwyer
- Beyond Imagination?: The January 6th Insurrection/ by Mark C. Alexander, Michele Alexandre, Erwin Chemerinsky, and Others
- The Wounded Attorney: How Psychological Disorders Impact Attorneys/ by Catherine Young and Wendy Packman
- Governing Animals: Animal Welfare and The Liberal State/ by Kimberly K. Smith
- Principles Matter: The Constitution, Progressives, and the Trump Era/ by Carlos A. Ball
- Thinking Like A Writer: A Lawyer’s Guide To Effective Writing and Editing/ by Stephen V. Armstrong, Timothy P. Terrell, Jarrod F. Reich
- Animal Welfare in Animal Agriculture: Husbandry, Stewardship, and Sustainability in Animal Production / by Wilson G. Pond, Fuller W. Bazer, and Bernard E. Rollin
- 1L Of A Ride: A Well-Traveled Professor’s Roadmap To Success In The Fist Year of Law School/ by Andrew J. McClurg
- Deaf People In The Criminal Justice System: Selected Topics on Advocacy, Incarceration, and Social Justice/ by Debra Guthmann, Gabriel I. Lomas, Damara Goff Paris, and Gabriel A. “Tony” Martin
- Critical Race Judgements: Rewritten U.S. Court Opinions on Race and The Law/ by Bennett Capers, Devon Carbado, Robin A. Lenhardt, Angela Onwuachi-Willig.
- The Struggle For Land Under Israeli Law: An Architecture of Exclusion/ by Hadeel S. Abu Hussein