Welcome back and Happy New Year! The Zief Law Library added new materials to its collection in December. Check out some of our new titles, with topics including: evidence; blockchains and cryptocurrencies; trademarks and unfair competition; and judicial error, false imprisonment, and discrimination in criminal justice administration. Here are just some of our new items, but explore our monthly New Materials at Zief Law Library webpage for the full list of recent arrivals.
- Digital Assets and Blockchain Technology: US Law and Regulation (2020) by Daniel T. Stabile, Kimberly A. Prior, and Andrew M. Hinkes.
- Trademarks and Unfair Competition: Law and Policy (2022) by Graeme B. Dinwoodie, Mark D. Janis, and Robert A. Lucas.
- Learning Evidence: From The Federal Rules To The Courtroom (2022) by Deborah Jones Merritt, John Deaver Drinko, Ric Simmons, and Thomas J. Moyer.
- Manifesting Justice: Wrongly Convicted Women Reclaim Their Rights (2022) by Valena Betty and Koa Beck.
- Barred: Why The Innocent Can’t Get Out of Prison (2022) by Daniel S. Medwed.